Thursday, September 11, 2014

Best Dancing Act by Faisal Khan

Faisal Khan on the sets of Jhalak Dhikla Jaa

I have been watching a lot a dancing shows from time to time. But the recent special performance by Faisal Khan on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa left me awestruck. Jhalak Dikhla Jaa itself has had some awesome performances this year but still nothing could match the sheer brilliance of the kid. I am not trying to prove that this kid is the best dancer since I'm no dancing guru. But I'm not able to get over with this act of his which has left me mesmerized.

Faisal Khan is currently playing the lead role of young Maharana Pratap in Sony India's show Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap. He is also the winner of dance reality show Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 2.

Without much ado, I shall simply leave you with his performance...

Faisal Khan's Amazing Act




No comments:

Post a Comment